- Teacher engagement with research: a confused agenda?
- Supporting the development of teacher research: an exploration of Hutcheson’s Centre for Research
more professional activities
- School and University Research Enquiry
- Sosu, Edward (Co-investigator) Firth, Jonathan William (Co-investigator) Beck, Anna (Co-investigator) Klein, Markus (Co-investigator)
- The School and University Research Enquiry project (SURE) aims to bridge the gap between education research and practice. It will investigate the Scottish Attainment Challenge and the ‘what works’ agenda in terms of specific school interventions. In April 2017, the Scottish Government published their Research Strategy for Scottish Education, which stressed the need for a focus on “increasing the levels of collaboration and communication between all actors within the education system". SURE is contributing to this goal via a school-university collaborative study exploring Headteachers’ relationship with
research and gaining an understanding of their choices of interventions employed in their schools, with reference to PEF funding. Researchers on the project represent two Glasgow schools as well as the University of Strathclyde.
- Period 01-Jun-2017
- Teacher engagement with research: exploring the development of a school-based research centre
- Beck, Anna (Principal Investigator)
- Period 21-Jun-2016 - 04-Dec-2017
- Measuring Quality in Initial Teacher Education (MQuITE):
- Adams, Paul (Principal Investigator) Beck, Anna (Co-investigator)
- Period 01-Jan-2017 - 31-Mar-2017
Lord Hope Building
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map