I am a Research Associate in SCER and have worked across a number of projects in the centre, as well as in the department, since 2002 in research areas that include workplace innovation, job quality, low wage work, union learning, HR analytics, workplace equalities and labour market policies. I have also worked on projects elsewhere such as the student experience project and student's part-time employment in CRLL and an evaluation of the DWP/NHS CMP with the School of Health and Social Care, both at Glasgow Caledonian University. Current programme of work includes Improving Management Practices, Work Engagement & Workplace Innovation for Productivity & Wellbeing (ESRC), work practices in the construction industry (STUC) and construction apprenticeships (CWBL).
My main research interests are in the areas of health and wellbeing, age and employment, new digital technologies, workplace innovation and fair work.
- Advanced Undergraduate Entrants: Enhancing Employability and Supporting Positive Graduate Destinations
- Anderson, Pauline (Principal Investigator) Scholarios, Dora (Co-investigator) Dutton, Eli (Co-investigator) Davidson, Laura (Co-investigator)
- Students entering university at second year or above face a number of challenges, such as integrating into pre-existing social groups and adjusting to pedagogical changes. The limited literature on advanced college entrants tends to focus on transitions into and through university but there is an evidence gap in relation to the transitions beyond university for this student group. This project aims to fill this gap with a view to informing practices that will enhance employability and support positive graduate destinations.
Student Transitions Steering Group: £1,000.00
- 22-Jan-2017 - 30-Jan-2017
- Strathclyde - ESRC Standard Research Transition Standard Competition Dtg | Dutton, Eli
- Cunningham, Ian (Principal Investigator) Taylor, Philip (Co-investigator) Dutton, Eli (Research Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2008 - 23-Jan-2019
Work, Employment and Organisation
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map