I joined the University in 2016 and am currently a Knowledge Exchange Fellow. My responsibilities are to lead in developing KE activities such as CPD, consultancy, collaborative research and KTPs. I am also responsible for encouraging entrepreneurship in CIS students.
I am interested in recommender systems, data mining and the applications of "big data" and cloud-computing.
I am responsible for teaching CS993: Software Engineering [syllabus and myplace page].
I am also responsible for helping with the MEng final year group project CS456: Group Project [syllabus].
- Innovation Voucher project
More professional activities
- KTP - JWF Process Solutions Ltd. Business model transition from sensor supply, to provision of a software-based data and information service sales solution.
- Paton, Steve (Principal Investigator) Sminia, Harry (Co-investigator) Wallace, William (Co-investigator) Walls, Lesley (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2021 - 28-Jan-2023
- Development of a cross platform, personalised digital intervention to reduce sedentary behaviour and improve physical and mental well-being at work
- Terzis, Sotirios (Principal Investigator) Kirk, Alison (Principal Investigator) Roper, Marc (Co-investigator) Wallace, William (Co-investigator) Gibson, Ann-Marie (Co-investigator) Cogan, Nicola (Co-investigator) Janssen, Xanne (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2018 - 31-Jan-2018
- Predicting user responses to wellness prompts
- Terzis, Sotirios (Principal Investigator) Roper, Marc (Co-investigator) Lennon, Marilyn (Co-investigator) Wallace, William (Co-investigator)
- 18-Jan-2017 - 21-Jan-2017
Computer and Information Sciences
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map