I am a lecturer in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences.
My research interests include information behaviour, information literacy, and evidence-based librarianship. I am a qualitative researcher particularly interested in the information behaviour of individuals who are in transition and information behaviour in the workplace.
I bring an international perspective to my research and teaching, doing my MLIS in Canada and my PhD in Australia.
You can find my full CV at https://rebekahwillson.com/contact/
My main areas of research interest include:
- information behaviour
- information literacy
- evidence-based librarianship
- Expectations and preparation: The transition from doctoral student to early career academic
- Expectations and affect in the transition from doctoral student to early career academic
- The experience of early career academics: The influence of governments, universities, and colleagues on academics’ work – and what we can do
- Sensible or censorship? Gatekeeping, filtering and access to information in libraries
- The House That Heals The Soul
- Information in transition: The social flow of information. Paper presented
more professional activities
Computer and Information Sciences
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map