Booking terms & conditions 2018
1. The Application Form is only for the reservation of accommodation for students attending the Pre-Sessional English Language Course.
2. The University may need to carry out essential repairs during your stay. If this happens, access to your flat/room will be required.
3. Modules 1 & 2 - On arrival, you should report to the Village Office. You should try to arrive at the Village Office between 08:00 and 18:00. Rent for each module must be paid at the Finance Office in the McCance Building, 10 days after a module begins (or before).
4. Module 3 - On arrival, go directly to Collegelands, 10 Havannah Street, G4 0UB. on the 11th and 12th of August, you should arrive between 09:30 and 17:00. *Please be aware that we cannot offer arrival for Module 3 earlier than 11th August*
5. All bookings are from 2pm on the Saturday at the start of a module, to 10am on the Saturday at the end of the last module, with the exception of module 3 when all students must leave at 10am on the Friday.
6. A student wishing to cancel or extend their booking must contact the Village Office and complete an alteration form at least one week before the beginning of a module. All cancellations or extensions for accommodation can only be taken for complete modules.
7. If, after submitting the application form, you wish to alter your arrival date or cancel your booking, you must contact us at least two weeks before your expected date of arrival.
Please note: When you complete the application form you will be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice