All Modules (2020)
Standard accommodation will be provided in Birkbeck Court.
You'll have a private, single study bedroom in a six person flat. You'll share two showers, two WC's, a kitchen and a dining & living area with your flatmates.
We will provide:
- a duvet (quilt) and cover
- pillow and pillow cover
- one sheet and two towels
- £115 per week
Rent includes heating, hot water and electricity. Rent for the full module must be paid 10 days after each module begins.
The shared areas in the flat are cleaned once a week. There’s Wi-Fi in your bedroom and communal areas. You’ll be given further information on this when you arrive.
The kitchen is equipped with:
- a cooker with electric hob
- one fridge and one freezer
- electric kettle
- sandwich maker
Booking terms & conditions 2020
- The Application Form on this page is only for the reservation of accommodation for students attending the Pre-Sessional English Language Course.
- The University may need to carry out essential repairs during your stay. If this happens, access to your flat/room will be required.
- On arrival, you should report to Accommodation Services. You should try to arrive at the Village Office between 08:00 and 18:00. All bookings are from 2pm on the Saturday at the start of a module, to 10am at the end of the last module, with the exception of module 3 when all students must leave at 10am on the Friday (unless you have accepted an accommodation for session 2020/21). See Moving In for more arrival information.
- A student wishing to cancel or extend their booking must contact Accommodation Services and complete an alteration form at least one week before the beginning of a module. All cancellations or extensions for accommodation can only be taken for complete modules.
- If, after submitting the application form, you wish to alter your arrival date or cancel your booking, you must contact us at least two weeks before your expected date of arrival.
- Rent for each module must be paid online by logging on to your Pegasus Account. Then select the tab marked ‘Additional Services’, under the Finance heading select web payments. Under advance payments select Pre-Sessional; ELT rent and enter the amount you are paying – click continue and you will be taken to the secure payment site.
Please note: When you complete the application form you will be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice
Applications coming soon
Moving In: Arrival Information