Booking terms & conditions 2019
- The Application Form on this page is only for the reservation of accommodation for students attending the Pre-Sessional English Language Course.
- The University may need to carry out essential repairs during your stay. If this happens, access to your flat/room will be required.
- On arrival, you should report to the Village Office. You should try to arrive at the Village Office between 08:00 and 18:00. All bookings are from 2pm on the Saturday at the start of a module, to 10am at the end of the last module, with the exception of module 3 when all students must leave at 10am on the Friday. See Moving In for more arrival information.
- A student wishing to cancel or extend their booking must contact the Village Office and complete an alteration form at least one week before the beginning of a module. All cancellations or extensions for accommodation can only be taken for complete modules.
- If, after submitting the application form, you wish to alter your arrival date or cancel your booking, you must contact us at least two weeks before your expected date of arrival.
- Rent for each module must be paid online by logging on to your Pegasus Account. Then select the tab marked ‘Additional Services’, under the Finance heading select web payments. Under advance payments select Pre-Sessional; ELT rent and enter the amount you are paying – click continue and you will be taken to the secure payment site.
Please note: When you complete the application form you will be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice