Come back to residence!
Returning Student Applications open online until the 24 May 2021
Every year we have returning students move into halls for another year because they like the hassle-free living and sociable lifestyle that you get in our halls community.
We know that it's been a difficult year for everyone and things are still uncertain, that's why it's worth coming back to a place you can trust. We would love for you to return for 2021/22 to experience life in halls as it should have been…
- Bills are all included - electricity, Wi-Fi and heating
- Security is a major plus when living in halls. With a dedicated security team that patrols the sites.
- The Andersonian library on your door step.
- Membership of Strathclyde Sport.
- Apply to live with a friend or as part of a group (single or mixed sex). Your friend(s) must also put yourname on their application forms to make sure you're placed together. – please note that any group applications should fill a complete flat.
- As a returning student you'll have some great employment opportunities including becoming a part of the ResLife Team!
- Access to ResLife events and activities throughout the year.
Occupancy Agreements will be sent eamiled. You'll be asked accept the Agreement and make a rent prepayment of £400.
Please make sure you check your emails and do not miss the deadline for accepting your offer! If you don't accept the contract and make the pre-payment by the date the offer expires, we won't be able to hold your room. Don't miss out!
If you've been disciplined, or have outstanding debts to the University, you may not be eligible for accommodation.
Subject to demand returning student places may be limited.