Applying for accommodation
If you’re coming to us on exchange, you can apply for University accommodation using the integrated housing application form on Mobility Online.
Fee paying Study Abroad students will normally be guaranteed University accommodation provided they apply by the deadline (15 May or 15 October).
There are three accommodation contract lengths available to Exchange students:
- Semester 1 only - September to January (17 weeks)
- Semester 2 only - January to June (22 weeks)
- Full academic year - September to June (39 weeks).
These contract lengths may not be changed.
When will I have an offer of accommodation?
Offers of accommodation will be sent by email in July/August (to students coming for Semester 1) and in December (to students coming in Semester 2).
Your offer of accommodation will include detailed information about:
- how to formally accept the offer
- paying a £400 rent prepayment (this can be done on-line)
- how to pay your rent
- arrival information, (when to arrive, where to pick up your keys and so on)
- what to bring with you
If you have any questions regarding fees (tuition fees or living costs) or how to complete your application, please contact the Recruitment and International Office Exchange Team.