Applying for accommodation
If you’re an international student coming to us on exchange, you can apply for University accommodation using the integrated housing application form on Mobility Online.
International Exchange/non ERASMUS students will normally be guaranteed University accommodation provided they apply by the deadline (15 May or 15 October).
There are three accommodation contract lengths available to Exchange students:
- Semester 1 only - September to January (17 weeks)
- Semester 2 only - January to June (22 weeks)
- Full academic year - September to June (39 weeks).
These contract lengths may not be changed.
When will I have an offer of accommodation?
Offers of accommodation will be sent by email in July/August (to students coming for Semester 1) and in December (to students coming in Semester 2).
Your offer of accommodation will include detailed information about:
- how to formally accept the offer
- paying a £400 rent prepayment
- how to pay your rent
- arrival information, (when to arrive, where to pick up your keys and so on)
- what to bring with you
If you have any questions regarding living costs or how to complete your application, please contact the Recruitment and International Office Exchange Team.