International Students Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS)

How do I get my CAS?

I am starting a new course of study at the University of Strathclyde

Your CAS will be emailed to you by our Admissions Team after you have:

  • accepted your offer, and
  • fullfilled all of your academic conditions, and
  • fullfilled all of your financial and administrative conditions.

In the meantime you can prepare for your visa application by checking out our Entry Clearance Guidance

I am needing a new CAS to continue my course of study at the University of Strathclyde

If you require more time to complete your course of study, please visit our webpage at Visa extensions in the UK where you will find details on how to apply for your new CAS.   Please note that you cannot request a CAS more than 3 months before your visa expiry date.  All applications received before this time will be rejected.  If you require more than 48 months in total to complete your PhD; you must first get permission from the Vice Dean to extend your maximum period of study then submit the confirmation along with your CAS request form.