The Doctoral Researchers' Group (DRG) provides a direct line of engagement and communication between Strathclyde’s postgraduate researchers and the University management committees.
The DRG ensures sure that the needs of our researchers are heard and catered for.
The group focuses on:
- promoting cross-Faculty events and training for postgraduate researchers
- interdisciplinary engagement
- communicating the interests, successes and constraints of postgraduate researcher life
- establishing peer to peer support frameworks
- sharing good practice
- informing institutional policy development
Doctoral Researchers' Group members come from all Faculties and have a variety of backgrounds, expertise, and interests.
DRG Representatives attend meetings the Strathclyde Doctoral School Management Board (SDSMS); Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee (RKEC) and Research Development Sub-Committee (RDSC).
For more information about the DRG please visit Doctoral Researchers Group