The Doctoral Researchers' Group (DRG) provides a direct line of engagement and communication between Strathclyde’s postgraduate researchers and the University management committees.
The DRG ensures sure that the needs of our researchers are heard and catered for.
The group focuses on:
- promoting cross-Faculty events and training for postgraduate researchers
- interdisciplinary engagement
- communicating the interests, successes and constraints of postgraduate researcher life
- establishing peer to peer support frameworks
- sharing good practice
- informing institutional policy development
Doctoral Researchers' Group members come from all Faculties and have a variety of backgrounds, expertise, and interests.
Representatives of the group attend the Strathclyde Doctoral School Management Board and the Researcher Development Sub-Committee (RDSC), whilst also liaising with other researcher support groups.