Students in their second year students studying on the MEng programmes listed below:
- MEng Chemical Engineering
- MEng Civil Engineering
- MEng Civil & Environmental Engineering
- MEng Electrical Energy Systems
- MEng Electronic & Digital Systems
- MEng Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- MEng Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with International Study
- MEng Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- MEng Electronic & Electrical Engineering with Business Studies
- MEng Electronic & Electrical Engineering with International Study
- MEng Computer & Electronic Systems
- MEng Computer & Electronic Systems with International Study
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with International Study
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with Financial Management
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with Materials Engineering
- MEng Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- MEng Naval Architecture with Ocean Engineering
- MEng Naval Architecture with High Performance Marine Vehicles
Students are eligible to apply from second year and are funded from years 2-5.
The scholarship is £3,000 per year, but students must maintain a 2.1 average for the duration of their studies and failure to do so could result in the scholarship being terminated.
CAN I COMBINE THIS SCHOLARSHIP WITH OTHER FUNDING?
Other scholarship opportunities are also available at University of Strathclyde. If you are applying for, or already receiving, a corporate scholarship or bursary with an annual value of up to £1,500, you may also apply to the BP scholarship scheme (providing that your funding source permits this). However, if you are receiving annual scholarship funding above £1,500 you will not be eligible for the BP scheme.
How to apply
Please follow the link below to the BP Scholarship webpage where you will find a link to apply for your university. You will then just need to create a log in ID to start filling in your application form
We recommend you prepare well and practice for both the online tests and interviews. This is very similar to applying for a job. We hope you will apply and look forward to hearing from you!