The scholarship is available for application to all self-funded, new international (non-EU) fee paying students holding an offer of study for the MSc in Civil Engineering with Industry.
You must start your full-time MSc in January 2020 or postgraduate research programme at Strathclyde this academic year (2019-2020).
You'll need a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree to be considered.
Important things to note
- The application process is now open. Completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible.
- You can only apply for a scholarship once you've applied for a place on a full-time course through the University of Strathclyde’s admission process and have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship is only eligible for new self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying students enrolling on a full-time course. Please note that students who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered.
- The Faculty of Engineering's decision on the awarding of scholarships is final.