Applicants with strong academic performance in high school are encouraged to apply. Scholarship decisions will be made on the basis of information contained in your undergraduate admissions and scholarship applications.
Important things to note:
- If you're applying for an undergraduate degree programme, you'll receive a scholarship award equivalent to a 10% reduction of your tuition fees for each year of study. This is typically £2,240 for your first year of study on programmes with a tuition fee of £22,400. The amount varies for selected programmes with a different tuition fee, including programmes within Architecture and Biomedical Engineering.
- The Faculty of Engineering’s International Scholarships are only open for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling on a full-time course. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Applications are now being accepted and completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship an applicant must hold an offer to study a full-time course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered
- The Faculty of Engineering's decision on the awarding of scholarships is final.