The scholarship is available for application to all self-funded, new international (non-EU) fee paying students holding an offer of study for the University of Strathclyde.
You must start your full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme at Strathclyde this academic year (2018-2019).
UndergraduateWe look for an average of 75% + (or equivalent) in your high school grades to be considered.
Postgraduate TaughtYou'll need a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree to be considered.
- the application process is now open. Completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible
- you can only apply for a scholarship once you've applied for a place on a full-time course through the University of Strathclyde’s admission process and have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place
- the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship is only eligible for new self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying students enrolling on a full-time course. Please note that students who receive sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- sStudents are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year.
- the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship scheme is currently open until 10th August 2018, however, students are advised to submit their application as early as possible due to the expected demand for these scholarships
- students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered