All self-funded, new international (non-EU) fee paying students holding an offer and wishing to commence their full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme at Strathclyde in academic year 2018-2019 are eligible to apply.
- The application process is now open. Completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible.
- Please note that you can only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for a place on a full-time course through the University of Strathclyde’s admission process and have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship is only eligible for new self-funded, international (non-EU) fee paying students enrolling on a full-time course. Please note that students who receive sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship scheme is open until 10th August 2018***, however students are advised to submit their application as early as possible due to expected demand for these scholarships
- Students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered
* based on tuition fee of £18,750. The amount may vary for some courses, including Architecture and Biomedical Engineering
**PhD students commencing in 2017-18 should use the 2018-19 application form
***This deadline of 10th August 2018 is subject to change
How to apply
Please complete the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship application form and submit your completed application by email or by post:
Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship
Engineering Faculty Office
JW603, James Weir Building
University of Strathclyde
75 Montrose Street
Glasgow, United Kingdom
You should write no more than 500 words on why you should receive a Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship. Application forms and relevant academic transcripts should be returned as early as possible to email@example.com