To be eligible for this award applicants must:
- Be working in a paid or voluntary role at one of our NHS partner organisations at the time of their application.
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the programmes listed above.
Our NHS partners for 2022 entry are:
- NHS Lanarkshire Health Board together with the Health & Social Care North Lanarkshire and South Lanarkshire Health & Social Care Partnership.
- NHS Golden Jubilee Hospital with the NHS Scotland Academy and the NHS Centre for Sustainable Delivery.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for this scholarship.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2022/2023 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria throughout their studies.
- The number of scholarships available and amount awarded is subject to change.
- Students receiving discounted tuition fees or scholarships from other partners are not eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee, subject to academic progression.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.
- Students who transfer to a degree outside of the eligible programmes will no longer be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle.
- The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences’ decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.