To apply for a Dean's International Excellence Award - Postgraduate Taught: Humanities & Social Sciences - January 2022, candidates must:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in January 2022.
- Have an offer of study for a full time, postgraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- Be eligible to pay full, international tuition fees.
- Have paid the tuition fee deposit before 10 December 2021.
- Available for the following programmes only; MSc Education Studies, MLitt Media & Communication, MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication, MSc Criminology & Social Policy.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for this scholarship.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2021/2022 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria throughout their studies.
- The number of scholarships available and amount awarded is subject to change.
- Students receiving discounted tuition fees from partner universities are not eligible.
- The value of each scholarship will be £4,000. The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee, subject to academic progression.
- Students who have an offer of study for a postgraduate taught course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences will be notified if they qualify for the award.
- Once the tuition fee deposit has been paid, students will receive a scholarship letter confirming the award and the amount of the award. The letter can be used to confirm fees due as part of the Tier 4 Student Visa application.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.
- Students who transfer to a degree out with the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will no longer be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded in order of deposit paid until the total available are awarded.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences’ decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.