In order to be deemed eligible for a Dean's International Excellence Award - Undergraduate: Humanities and Social Sciences, candidates must:
- Be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2021.
- Have paid their tuition fee deposit before 14 September 2021.
- Register as an international, fee-paying student.
- Have an offer of study for a full-time, year one entry, to a four year undergraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- This also includes year one entry to the two year Graduate entry LLB Law course.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for this scholarship.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2021/2022 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria throughout their studies.
- The number of scholarships available and amount awarded is subject to change.
- Students receiving discounted tuition fees from partner universities are not eligible.
- The value of each scholarship will be £3,500. The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee, subject to academic progression.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.
- Students who transfer to a degree out with the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will no longer be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences’ decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.