In order to be deemed eligible for a Dean's International Excellence Award - Undergraduate: Humanities and Social Sciences, candidates must:
- Be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2020.
- Register as an international, fee-paying student.
- Have an offer of study for a full-time, year one entry, to a four year undergraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- This also includes year one entry to the two year Graduate entry LLB Law course.
- Students with advanced entry to year two or year three are offered £2,000 in line with the International Study Centre award.
Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means you have to decide which scholarship to accept. For any University of Strathclyde award you are successful in applying for, you will receive the higher award only.