In order to be considered for the scholarship, candidates must:
- Hold an offer of admission for the MSc Technology Policy & Management in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences for 2022/23 academic year
- Hold, or be on track, to receive a minimum of a second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of the closing date of 30th June 2022.
- The awards are available for full time, on campus study only.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2022/23 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their statement of motivation on the application form.
- The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences decision on the awarding of the scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.