In order to be deemed eligible for the The SCALES Competition Law Scholars’ Awards, candidates must:
- Be available to commence academic studies online by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- Have paid their tuition fee deposit before 31 August 2022.
- Have an offer of study for the LLM Competition Law programme at the University of Strathclyde.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for this scholarship.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2022 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria throughout their studies.
- Students receiving discounted tuition fees from partner universities are not eligible.
- The value of the scholarship is £2,500 for the LLM. The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee, subject to academic progression.
- Scholarship recipients must be willing to maintain contact with the University of Strathclyde and act as an ambassador.
- As an alumnus of the University of Strathclyde, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying at the University.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.
- Students who transfer to a degree out with the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will no longer be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences’ decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.