- Number of scholarships: One
- Value: Varies
- Opens: 13 November 2022
- Deadline: 13 December 2022
- Helps with: Tuition fees, Living costs, Travel costs
- Duration: One year
The Pakistan 50th Anniversary Scholarship enables well qualified students from Pakistan to undertake full time Masters Study on a number of selected courses. The award is supported by funds generously donated through the Scottish Pakistani Association, in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Foundation of the State of Pakistan.
The scholarship aims to support students who, without the financial support of the scholarship, could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
How to apply
Candidates should submit their application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship programme. Once the university has received the applications from The Commonwealth Commission, we will be in touch with all students from Pakistan by email to discuss if they would like to be considered for the Pakistan 50th Anniversary PG Scholarship and are happy to provide consent to share their CSS application with the board.
Please only submit a course application to the Strathclyde admissions team once you have received a nomination for the scholarship.
Timeline Applications and Nominations
- 03 November 2022 - Applications open on CSS Website. Applications must be made via the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission's online application system. Here is a link to the application.
- 13 December 2022 - Applications close. All candidates must have submitted their Shared Scholarship application to the online application system. These applications will be shared with the University. in mid-January 2023
- 13 March 2023 - The University will contact the successful candidate and ask them to submit their University application which will include references and proof of English Language requirements.
- July/August 2023 - Confirmation of Award Letters send to successful candidates
For English language requirements, please refer to https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/englishlanguagerequirements/
Funding and Financial Support Privacy Notice
Funding and Financial Support Team
Funding and Financial Support Team, Level 4,
The Dame Jocelyn Bell-Burnell Wing
Learning and Teaching Building
University of Strathclyde