1) You must be already accepted into or in year one, two, or three of a full-time doctoral program in the humanities or social sciences
2) Your doctoral work must relate to at least one of the Foundation’s Four Themes:
- Human Rights and Dignity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Canada and the World
- People and their Natural Environment
3) Be a Canadian citizen studying at a Canadian or foreign institution, or a non-Canadian (permanent resident or foreign national) enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution
Further information on the Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Scholarship can be found on the Foundation's website.
For more information, please consult the Trudeau Foundation website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Candidates who are committed to a three-year leadership program and who meet the eligibility criteria can apply directly to the Foundation through the application portal on the Foundation's website.
Please review the complete details on the application process on the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation website.
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Register for an account on the Foundation’s new application portal (click “Register Here” button)*;
- Once registration is complete, create an application for the 2021 Competition; and
- Complete and submit the application before the deadline.
Application deadline: January 5, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation website - Become a Scholar