In order to be considered for a Data Lab Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be classified as 'Home' tuition fee status
- Hold an offer of admission for MSc Advanced Computer Science with Big Data or MSc Advanced Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence in the Faculty of Science for September 2022 entry.
- Register their interest in being considered for the scholarship by 2 June 2022 using our online form.
- Candiates who meet the eligibility criteria and have registered their interest in being considered for the scholarship will be invited on 7 June 2022 to complete the Data Lab MSc scholarship form, which must be completed and submitted to The Data Lab by 14 June 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Data Lab scholarship.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified by 1 July 2022.
- The awards are available for full time, on campus study only.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2022/ 2023 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their statement of motivation on the application form.
- Successful recipients are expected to engage with a programme of events with Data Lab and complete an online MOOC in Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation as part of their studies. More information can be found on The Data Lab website.
- The deadline for consideration is 2 June 2022.
- The Data Lab’s decision on the awarding of the scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.