The following eligibility criteria applies:
- Be classed as 'Home' tuition fee status.
- Hold an offer of admission for MSc Digital Health Systems for September 2022 entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Masters scholarship from the Digital Health and Care Institute.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31st July 2022.
- The awards are available for part and full time, on campus study only.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in September 2022/ 2023 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The deadline for consideration is 27 June 2022.
- The University of Strathclyde’s decision on the awarding of the scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.