In order to be considered for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a new, international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission of a full-time place in MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science commencing January 2022.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of receiving their offer of admission.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the January 2022 intake and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee. It cannot be used for payment of a deposit.
- The value of each award will be between £3,000 and £5,000. Successful candidates will be selected on their academic performance (current and/ or previously gained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience alongisde their scholarship application form.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle.
- The deadline for consideration is 15 December 2021.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Science's decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.