In order to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK and EU Students, candidates must:
- Be a new UK or EU fee-paying student holding a full-time offer of admission for MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year commencing January 2021.
- Hold, or be on track, to receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK and EU Students.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of receiving their offer of admission.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2020/ 2021 academic year, commencing January 2021 and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their academic performance (current and/ or previously gained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle.
- The deadline for consideration is 15 December 2020.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Science's decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.