In order to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK Fee-Paying Students, candidates must:
- Be a new UK fee-paying student holding a full-time offer of admission for MSc Advanced Computer Science, MSc Advanced Computer Science with Data Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science for the 2022/2023 academic year commencing January 2023.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK Fee-Paying Students.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of receiving their offer of admission.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2022/ 2023 academic year, commencing January 2023 and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their academic performance (current and/ or previously gained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience alongside their application form.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle.
- The deadline for consideration is 14 December 2022.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Science's decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.