This is a competitive process; applications will be shortlisted, and candidates may be called to an interview.
Candidates must be able to commence their studies in October 2021.
Your PhD study includes some taught elements. At Strathclyde Business School we offer a Postgraduate Certificate in Research Methodology for Business and Management, which includes a minimum of 60 credits of research training.
Interested candidates should contact the SBS PGR office at email@example.com
How to apply
During the application you'll be asked for the following:
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- research proposal of up to 1,500 words in length, demonstrating potential contribution both in theory and practice; please use our Postgraduate Research Proposal Outline and attach this with your application
In the application system in the ‘Funding’ section please tick the box ‘I have applied/intend to apply for a grant/scholarship/funded opportunity.’ In the ‘Additional Funding Information (required)’ box type ‘GLOBAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP’.