This is a competitive process; applications will be shortlisted, and candidates may be called to an interview.
Candidates must be able to commence their studies between October 2022 and January 2023
Your PhD study includes some taught elements. At Strathclyde Business School we offer a Postgraduate Certificate in Research Methodology for Business and Management, which includes a minimum of 60 credits of research training.
Interested candidates should contact the SBS PGR office at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
During the application you'll be asked for the following:
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- research proposal of up to 1,500 words in length, demonstrating potential contribution both in theory and practice; please use our Postgraduate Research Proposal Outline and attach this with your application
To read how we process personal data, applicants can review our 'Privacy Notice for Student Applicants and Potential Applicants' on our Privacy notices' web page.