The Circle Research scholarship is a £1,000 contribution to the first year of fees for one student who:
- Has been offered a place (and subsequently takes this place) at a higher education institution based in the UK
- Is entering into the first year of undergraduate or taught post-graduate study
- Is planning to study on a course with a significant focus on marketing
Any student meeting the criteria above is welcome to apply. In the first instance, the successful applicant will be chosen according to financial need. If this need is judged to be equal between applicants, applicants will then be prioritised according to:
- Previous or current employment in a marketing or market research role
- A demonstrable passion for marketing or market research
Circle was founded in 2006 and shortly afterwards nominated as one of the best new research agencies by the MRS. We have since been recognised at several industry award ceremonies including The MiAwards, The Marketing Week Awards, The B2B Marketing Awards and The BMA B2s.
Based in London, we work globally with ambitious B2B firms, including half of the UK’s Top 10 B2B Superbrands.
Our mission is to uncover hidden truths about our clients’ target markets and then help them translate these into marketing and commercial success. Through primary research we enable them to:
- Tap into the buying journey and decision dynamics
- Build resonant and differentiated brands
- Make happier, more loyal customers
- Invest in the right marketing channels and messages
- Create great thought leadership content
- Create successful new products or services
Andrew Dalgleish, Co-Founder of Circle Research said:
We’re incredibly excited to be launching the Circle Research Scholarship. We have had 10 extremely successful years leading the way in the market research industry and want to ensure that the next generation of talent is receiving the support needed to flourish.
For further information, please contact Jessica Burrows or Lucy Embleton at Voice Communications:
Or visit the Circle Research website