Candidates must be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc) and already hold an offer of a place on one of our Full Time Msc programmes for entry September 2021 and also be deemed Scotland/UK (Home) with regards to Course Fee Status.
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis from the end of June 2021 onwards and the final deadline for consideration of applications will be 31 August 2021.
*PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A DUPLICATE APPLICATION IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR OUR EARLIER ROUND OF AWARDS - YOUR PREVIOUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION WILL STILL BE UNDER CONSIDERATION*
Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience and future career plans (including their reasoning for joining their chosen programme and why they should be awarded this scholarship. Candidates will also be considered on the overall quality of their application and financial need.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post MSc completion