Applications are made by academic supervisors on the students behalf and, in the first instance, interested candidates should contact the department/supervisor they are interested in working with.
Information for students applying to the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) - please contact the relevant Postgraduate Research Director by 31 May 2017 with a 500-word research proposal, CV, and two academic references.
- Education - Kate Wall (email@example.com)
- English/Creative Writing/Journalism - Elspeth Jajdelska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- History/Modern Languages - Karine Varley (email@example.com)
- Law - Sylvie da Lomba (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Government and Politics - Gabriela Borz (email@example.com)
- Psychological Sciences and Health - Marc Obonsawin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Work and Social Policy - Gillian McIntyre (email@example.com)
The Central contact for HASS is the Associate Dean PGR, Prof Sarah Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org).