Is this for you?
Students must be:
- undergraduates who will have completed at least one year of study at the time of taking up the award;
- postgraduates undertaking taught courses;
- postgraduates engaged in research for a higher degree;
- have ordinary residence in Scotland and studying anywhere in the world (including Scotland); or
- have ordinary residence outside Scotland and studying in Scotland.
Students due to complete their studies in May/June 2020 or applicants due to begin their studies in September 2020 are NOT eligible.
Number of Scholarships
Not more than ten applications from the University are normally considered by the Trustees.
The Trustees will not fund applications to cover expenditure which should have been planned at the outset of the course. They are more likely to favour applications to cover expenditure arising from unforeseen events and unexpected circumstances.
Funding and Financial Support Team
How to apply
Funding and Financial Support Privacy Notice
To read how we process personal data, applicants can review our 'Privacy Notice for Student Applicants and Potential Applicants' on our Privacy notices' web page.