We’re at the heart of all University activities. We’re responsible for IT and Library services, providing support to all University staff and students.
Our IT services include:
- over 1350 campus PCs and more than 25 PC labs. Many are open 24/7, with 350 PCs available for drop-in access within the Library
- a dedicated IT Helpdesk and 24/7 out-of hours IT support
- a selection of software for you to download free of charge
- an expert IT Training team offering free training in a number of key software packages
- access to an Online Resource Centre providing online tutorials and support 24/7
- The University of Strathclyde Mobile app giving you access to your information on the go
The Andersonian Library has a wide variety of places suitable for individual or group study work. There are extensive Wi-Fi zones for laptop use and areas with fixed computers.
The Library has around one million print volumes as well as access to over 400,000 electronic books and over 37,000 e-journals.
Expert and friendly staff are available to help you find information and can show you how to use the wide variety of resources on offer.