The University will open for business as usual on Monday 5 March. Scottish Government and transport authorities confirm that conditions are continuing to improve.
The University community thanks our Estates Services team and public service workers for all their efforts in getting the campus and surrounding areas ready.
Students, staff and visitors are asked to take extra care on campus, and while travelling to and from the University. Please note that a Met Office yellow alert for snow and ice is still in place in some parts of the country . see the links below for more information about travel from your area. You should travel only if it is safe for you to do so.
- ScotRail has advised that a near-normal service is now running across the country; a journey checker is available on the ScotRail website
- see Traffic Scotland for the latest on the roads
- First Bus has a journey checker online
- see the Met Office website for latest forecast for your area
- Police Scotland advises people to travel with caution, and follow their winter driving guidance