The Enterprise Partners programme is an opportunity for experienced members of Strathclyde's vast industry, entrepreneurial and alumni network to volunteer their time to support the next generation of Strathclyde entrepreneurs and innovators.
Enterprise Partners volunteered 206 collective hours in 2017/18. Enterprise Partners support SEN activities and clients in a variety of ways, including:
- Delivering workshops and engaging in speaking opportunities
- Mentoring and supporting clients 1-1
- Sitting on funding and competition panels
- Attending events such as Strathclyde 100, ‘Meet the Mentors’ and other networking events
By encouraging, supporting and motivating new ventures, you will be making an invaluable contribution to the University of Strathclyde community – all while expanding your own business network. We currently have 32 active Enterprise Partners and regularly acknowledge their contribution to the SEN community.
What we look for in an Enterprise Partner
- Experienced at a Manager or Director level in their field
- Industry experts in a variety of sectors, such as life sciences, energy, food and drink, financial services or manufacturing
- Experts in a particular area of business, such as product development, professional services, investment, intellectual property, marketing or sales
- Graduates of the University of Strathclyde, or have a strong connection to the University
- Based in, or frequently working from, Scotland