The Enterprise Hub is a dedicated space where you can develop your ideas, build your business, meet with external stakeholders and extend your peer network.
Our services and facilities include:
- advice and support from our Business Advisors and Commercial Managers
- hot-desking space
- paid office space available through Strathclyde University Incubator
- meeting room which accommodates eight people and includes video conferencing facilities
- social space and idea station for informal meetings
- kitchen facilities
- entrepreneurial peer network
The Enterprise Hub is available to the entire Strathclyde community. We also invite external partners to take advantage of our facilities and have dedicated office space for visiting stakeholders. We also welcome visits from external support organisations, as this is a great opportunity to share more about our strategy for supporting emerging entrepreneurs.
If you'd like to come and see us at the Enterprise Hub, just get in touch with Fiona Ireland, Head of Enterprise, to arrange a corporate visit.