Daily Stand Ups are an innovative meeting style that can help to improve performance through employee engagement. The meetings help to;
- revolutionise communication
- establish and embed a culture of continuous improvement
- increase productivity
- create efficiency savings for organisations
The University of Strathclyde was the first University within the UK to widely adopt this ground-breaking approach.
Who is this course for?
This course would benefit leaders, managers and teams looking to:
- incorporate continuous improvement activities into everyday activities
- improve communication, team working and knowledge sharing
- create an environment that empowers staff to take ownership for improvements
- increase team productivity and ability to adapt
This course will:
- focus on the benefits of having a Daily Stand Up
- increase your understanding of the structure of the daily meetings
- equip you to differentiate between making significant improvements and fixing issues
- develop a daily focus on both individual and team-based continuous improvement
- develop a set of performance measures to enhance the function of your team
- help you to establish a successful Daily Stand Up meeting
- Overview of a Daily Stand Up and how it works
- How continuous improvement is supported by this meeting format
- How to develop bespoke Performance Measures appropriate to the work of your team
- How to manage and run an effective Daily Stand Up meeting
The course consists of a combination of lecture and group work.
This course is delivered in 3 ½ hours.