Lean for Leaders is a course for those who are keen to improve the experience they're offering their customers.
It'll give you the improvement techniques you need to improve your processes. You'll gain confidence and knowledge to start coaching your staff, and you'll teach them how to use the lean tools, techniques and methodologies you'll learn on the course, to help foster a culture of continuous improvement and staff engagement.
The course is a delivered through a combination of practical exercises and workshops. You'll learn:
- key Lean Principles and how to apply them
- waste identification and what to do about it
- how to make value flow through your area of responsibility
- the role of the Lean Leader and practical steps to adopt it
- how to measure business benefits and understand the importance of demonstrating improvements
- the ability to identify Continuous Improvement projects and how to coach staff to deliver them
The course is delivered over two days (14 hours in total) plus additional project time.