Fraser of Allander Institute Economic Commentary
Founded in 1975, the Fraser of Allander Institute Economic Commentary – published with the support of PwC – is the leading publication on the Scottish economy and offers authoritative and independent analyses of the Scottish economy.
The Commentary’s Outlook and Appraisal section provides an in-depth analysis of the current performance and future prospects of the Scottish economy, including three year forecasts for output, employment and ILO unemployment and is based on the Fraser’s Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model of the Scottish economy.
Its Economic Perspectives and Policy sections publish accessible, policy-relevant research and commentary on the Scottish economy and wider economic and public policy issues.
To view the complete Latest Commentary. (June 2015)
To view individual sections of the Commentary click on the links below:
The Scottish economy
- Outlook and appraisal
- Forecasts of the Scottish economy
- Review of Scottish Business Surveys
- Scottish Labour Market
- Editorial Introduction
- FEC Catalogue of all articles, Outlook and Forecasts, 1991-2000
- 40 turbulent years, Scotlands economy 1991-2000
- The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
- Ageing, health status, and economic activity in Scotland, a 20 year view
- Scotland’s labour market, ’job polarisation’ and inclusive growth
- The Barnett formula under the Smith Reforms
To view the latest Press Release .
To watch the latest Podcast.
To register to receive the Commentary and Press Release on publication, please complete the contact form on the Registration Page.
For further information on the Fraser of Allander Institute, its research and services, or to provide feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org