The Careers Service works with students and graduates to enhance their career prospects but we can't do that on our own!
Working with you, we can help our students to develop personal and professional skills which equip them for careers of their choice. Together, we can also raise employers' awareness of why Strathclyde should be a preferred source of graduate recruits.
When departments have to demonstrate excellence in providing 'useful learning', they need access to graduate destinations data. These destinations can be improved by incorporating career planning into the curriculum. This emphasis on preparing students for successful careers is a powerful marketing attraction - a "win-win" scenario for students and staff!
These pages show you how the Careers Service can work with University staff to achieve these goals. If you require any of this material in an alternate format just let us know.
- Find out how we can work together
- Contact the Careers Service
- Refer students to our services
- Enhance the employability of your students by integrating careers education.
- Work with employers
- Get advice on writing references
- Advertise part-time or summer jobs for students
- Discover information about the graduate labour market
- Guide to employing student interns