Is this for you?
To apply for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be Commonwealth citizens, refugees, or British protected persons
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country - a full list is available from CSC 2017 Terms and Conditions
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2017
- Hold, by the closing date, a first degree of at least First Class Honours standard*
- Not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK
- Advanced Computer Science
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- International Law and Sustainable Development
- International Relations
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
*Please note that this is a higher requirement than the eligibility set by the Commonwealth Commission due to the high number of applications we receive for these scholarships.
Please go to the "How to Apply" tab for the application procedure.