- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Mathematics & Computer Science
- BSc Mathematics & Physics
- BSc Mathematics with Teaching
- BSc Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Accounting
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Economics
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Finance
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Management Science
- MMath Mathematics
Our research covers a wide range of theoretical and applied aspects of mathematics and statistics.
During 2009-2010 we generated an annual research income of between £3.0- £4.5 million from a wide range of sources, and produced 140-180 peer reviewed scientific papers per year.
In the 2008 UK Research Assessment Exercise, 50% of our publications were graded 3* or higher (internationally excellent), with 10% world leading (4*).
The Universities and Colleges Union (UCU), Unison and Unite have notified a national day of industrial action on Thursday October 31. The University will remain open that day. Students should be aware that there may be some disruption to lectures, tutorials and computer labs that day. Students should check www.strath.ac.uk/update and social media for regular updates regarding classes.