- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Mathematics & Computer Science
- BSc Mathematics & Physics
- BSc Mathematics with Teaching
- BSc Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Accounting
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Economics
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Finance
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Management Science
- MMath Mathematics
Our research covers a wide range of theoretical and applied aspects of mathematics and statistics.
During 2009-2010 we generated an annual research income of between £3.0- £4.5 million from a wide range of sources, and produced 140-180 peer reviewed scientific papers per year.
In the 2008 UK Research Assessment Exercise, 50% of our publications were graded 3* or higher (internationally excellent), with 10% world leading (4*).
Senior Lecturer/Reader/Professor in Marine Modelling (closing date: 19 May 2013)