- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Mathematics & Computer Science
- BSc Mathematics & Physics
- BSc Mathematics with Teaching
- BSc Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Accounting
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Economics
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Finance
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics & Management Science
- MMath Mathematics
Our research covers a wide range of theoretical and applied aspects of mathematics and statistics.
During 2009-2010 we generated an annual research income of between £3.0- £4.5 million from a wide range of sources, and produced 140-180 peer reviewed scientific papers per year.
In the Research Excellence Framework 2014, almost all of our publication outputs submitted for assessment were judged to be of at least internationally recognized quality and 11% were graded as world-leading. 70% of our examples of the societal impact of research received 3* or better grades, with 30% being considered outstanding. Based on these scores, we were ranked 23 out of 53 mathematical sciences departments in the UK on Research Power, and 5th in Scotland.