If you're interested in law and have an undergraduate degree, find out more on 28th April
Come along to this event if you're considering where next to take your studies in Law. On Tuesday 28th April, you'll be able to explore the options available to you through the Law School at the University of Strathclyde.
This event is suited to those who wish to hear more about the following options:
- LLB Scots and English Law
- LLB Scots Law
- Construction Law
- International Commercial Law
- Human Rights Law
- Global Environmental Law and Governance
- Internet Law and Policy/IT and Telecommunications Law
- Criminal Justice and Penal Change
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Diplomacy and International Security
- International Relations, Law and Security
Our academic teaching staff will be there to answer any questions you may have. There will also be talks from our Head of Law School, Claire McDiarmid, our Director of Postgraduate Taught, Stephanie Switzer and our Graduate Entry course leaders, who will help give an insight into the courses and what you can expect before, during and after postgraduate studies.
Please note: you do not have to hold a law degree for entry onto our Graduate Entry Routes or Masters courses.