Situated in an unrivalled position on the banks of Loch Lomond with stunning views of Ben Lomond and the surrounding hills, Ross Priory house offers a range of facilities for alumni.
Providing eating and accommodation facilities, Ross Priory can be booked for conferences, seminars, weddings, dinners and functions.
- 9-hole golf course and putting green
- children's play park
- meadow for picnics
- 200-acre grounds with woodland trails
- daily dinner and lunch menus and a fully licensed bar
- golf, boating and angling sections
- 11 en-suite bedrooms, function and conference facilities
- members only special offers and promotions
Membership of this unique facility is open to graduates of the University and to current and retired members of staff.