SCELG will also be participating in a number of other events:
- Climate Law and Governance day led by CISDL with a session on “Climate Change and Oceans” on Friday 5 November 2021
- Event on the effects of climate change on freshwater organised by the International Water Resources Association
- Climate Law and Governance Specialization Course led by CISDL organised at the University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre on Sunday 7 November 2021. Click for more information and to sign up.
- Response Measures: Tools for Enabling a Just Transition
- Climate change and sub-national governance: linking environmental monitoring and policy by providing input to the planning of the event organised by the GEMM initiative based at the University of Strathclyde