What you'll learn
This module is offered by the Centre for Lifelong Learning and will cover:
- What is Self-Confidence?
- Why is Self-Confidence Important
- How to Build Self-Confidence and Resilience.
- Rethink Rejection – Removing Negative Thoughts
- Identifying Strategies to overcome fears/goal setting.
- Building Confidence through Confident Communication
- Developing Self-Awareness to Improve Confidence
- Mindfulness techniques to reduce anxiety.
This course will begin on Thursday 14 March 2024 and will be delivered online via Zoom on Thursdays from 6.30pm – 8.30pm for 8 weeks.
This module will be assessed through:
Who can apply?
This course will be of interest to a wide variety of audiences – particularly those who are in mid/late career and are seeking new roles because of furlough or redundancy as well as those who have taken time out from work (e.g. for caring responsibilities)
Fully funded places are available for this module supported by the Scottish Funding Council.
|Fully funded places are available for this module supported by the Scottish Government and the Scottish Funding Council.
What will I get at the end of it?
This course is worth 10 credits at SCQF Level 7.
Sign me up!
To reserve a place on the course, or if you'd like more information, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org