AlumniReplacement documents

Duplicate or replacement University documents and degree verifications are available to order from the University.

Requests for University documentation are managed by the Student Lifecycle team. Any questions about the information in respect to new documents should be directed to them in the first instance.

All Graduation and Transcripts enquiries should be directed as follows:

Graduation Enquiries:
Transcript Enquiries:
Verification Enquiries:

Do you require academic verification?

From time to time, various organisations - potential employers for example - may ask you for academic verification to confirm that you have attended the University and have a particular qualification.

We're able to assist by providing verification either directly to you or, with your permission, to a third party. Find out more about academic verification.

Do you require a replacement parchment/degree certificate?

Your parchment (degree certificate) is an official document which proves that you have a University of Strathclyde qualification, including: undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees, certificates and diplomas of higher education.

A replacement parchment can be bought online.

Do you require a copy of your academic transcript?

A transcript is a detailed record of your study and is available for purchase to undergraduate and taught postgraduate students who require evidence of subjects studied along with grades and marks attained.

Find out how to buy your academic transcript.