- Future cities and updating our aging infrastructure
- Connected Places Catapault (External organisation)
- Social Innovation Systems for Building Resilient Communities
- Town Planning Review (Journal)
- Guest editor
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (External organisation)
- Scottish Centre for Regeneration (External organisation)
More professional activities
- GCRF Pump Priming Re-Enterprising the 'Forgotten Villages of Greater Cairo'
- Nicolopoulou, Katerina (Principal Investigator) Christine Samy Aziz Habib, C (Co-investigator) Drakopoulou Dodd, Sarah (Co-investigator) Salama, Ashraf (Co-investigator) Rogerson, Robert (Co-investigator)
- Re-enterprising the ‘Forgotten Villages of Greater Cairo’. The project explores women's micro and social entrepreneurship within challenged and marginalised informal settlements in Greater Cairo, as a potential solution to tackle challenges of sustainable water resources for these communities using a holistic framework of entrepreneurship, architecture, urban planning and social innovation.
- 01-Jan-2018 - 31-Jan-2019
- SFC GCRF Pump Priming - Cleaner Air for Kolkata
- Bellingham, Richard (Principal Investigator) Beverland, Iain (Co-investigator) Ferguson, Neil (Co-investigator) Kelly, Nicolas (Co-investigator) Macdonald, Malcolm (Co-investigator) Rogerson, Robert (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2018 - 31-Jan-2019
- Inclusive tourism in the city: how urban tourism can benefit marginalised and vulnerable communities
- Baum, Thomas (Principal Investigator) Tomazos, Konstantinos (Co-investigator) Rogerson, Robert (Co-investigator) Vermeylen, Saskia (Co-investigator) Dimitrijevic, Branka (Co-investigator) Horgan, Donagh (Co-investigator)
- Multi-disciplinary research-informing workshop, funded through the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) in collaboration with the University of the Philippines Diliman to engage with tourism from a social and economic inclusion perspective in the context of the contemporary city. Involved engagement with this theme from multiple perspectives including gender, economic, employment, human rights, urban planning, architecture, law and anthropology.
- 01-Jan-2018 - 31-Jan-2018
- Replication: Understanding the formation of norms and anti-social behaviour on online social networks
- Duncan, Sallyanne (Co-investigator) Rogerson, Robert (Principal Investigator) McDiarmid, Alisdair (Co-investigator) Karagiannidou, Eleni (Co-investigator) Ruthven, Ian (Co-investigator) Tagg, Stephen (Co-investigator)
- This is a Bridging the Gap funded project which focuses on understanding behaviour in online social networks and in particular the ways in which deviance from social norms are defined and managed.
- 30-Jan-2009 - 31-Jan-2010
Institute for Future Cities
Technology Innovation Centre
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map