Spring School 2021
Monday 5th - Friday 16th April 2021.
Spring School is an opportunity for postgraduate students from across Strathclyde Business School (SBS) to network and collaborate with each other while taking a 10 credit elective class. Students can take any Spring School class even if it is from a different MSc course, e.g. a human resources management student can take an economics class, or an economics student can take a marketing class. Assessment for Spring School classes is by coursework only and there are no exams.
By taking part in Spring School, students can:
- gain access to SBS's most popular classes
- benefit from the chance to study with students from other MSc courses
- take some pressure off during semester two by taking one of these intensively taught 10 credit classes
In 2021 the following Spring School classes are available:
- Economics: International Trade Theory and Policy
- Management Science: Service Operations and Simulation
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation
- Hunter Centre: for Entrepreneurship: Family Enterprise
- MBA: Mastering Digital Technologies
To sign up for these classes you must be a current postgraduate student. To get further information and sign up for Spring School please go to our student portal MyPlace.
If you have any questions about Spring School, please e-mail email@example.com.