Spring School 2024
Wednesday 3rd - Friday 12th April 2024.
Spring School is an opportunity for postgraduate students from across Strathclyde Business School (SBS) to network and collaborate with each other while taking a 10-credit elective class. Students can take any Spring School class even if it is from a different MSc course, e.g. a human resources management student can take an economics class, or an economics student can take a marketing class. Assessment for Spring School classes is by coursework only and there are no exams.
By taking part in Spring School, students can:
- gain access to SBS's most popular classes
- benefit from the chance to study with students from other MSc courses
- take some pressure off during semester two by taking one of these intensively taught 10 credit classes
In 2024 the following Spring School classes are available:
- Economics: Health Economics
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship: Social Impact Strategy
- Sustainable Development: Concepts and Theories of Sustainability
To sign up for these classes you must be a current postgraduate student. To get further information and sign up for Spring School please go to our student portal MyPlace.
If you have any questions about Spring School, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.