StrathApp provides real-time, on-the-go, anytime information to support you during your time with us.
StrathApp has numerous features to support and guide you throughout your Strathclyde journey. You log into StrathApp using your DS username and password.
Life at University of Strathclyde
- Get your personalised class and exam timetables
- Easily access your digital student card
- From classes to cafés, navigate Strathclyde with our interactive campus map
- Use the StrathReps service for Programme Rep nominations and elections
- Find out about events and other activities from Strath Union, Careers and more
- Identify student support services that can support you when you need them
Coursework & exams
- Keep track of coursework deadlines and submissions
- Access past exam papers easily
- Receive important notifications such as registration and results direct to your device
- View your coursework and module results
Library services & studying on campus
- Access the Library with your library card in the app
- Book group study spaces in the Library
- Check your Library account to see which books you have on loan
- Access the Library search tool and find the books you need
- Find an available PC on Campus
Your digital student card is easily accessible at the top right of your home screen. If you tap, you can flip the card over to reveal your library card!
For quick access to the services you use most frequently, add them to your list of ‘Favourites’, which is accessible through the homepage. While there, you can also check the dynamic ‘Recommended’ section, where useful services for various times of the year will be highlighted, to make sure you are never missing out!
Please read the Strathclyde Mobile App Privacy Notice prior to logging in to the App.
The Mobile App Service is responsible for the development, delivery, hosting, advice and guidance of Mobile Apps for the University of Strathclyde. For further information on procuring or developing mobile apps, please refer to the Mobile App Developments Policy.