The University of Strathclyde app provides real-time, on-the-go, anytime information to support you during your time with us.
The app has numerous features such as personalised timetables, library search and notifications, all carefully selected to help you succeed during the pursuit of your degree.
For quick access to the services you use most frequently, you can add them to your list of ‘Favourites’, which is accessible through the homepage. While there, you can also check the dynamic ‘Recommended’ section, where useful services for various times of the year will be highlighted, to make sure you are never missing out!
The app ties in with the MyPlace virtual learning environment, enabling a fast, secure access to course information and updates.
Life at University of Strathclyde
- Get your personalised class and exam timetables
- From classes to cafés, navigate Strathclyde with our interactive campus maps
- Use the StrathReps service for Programme Rep nominations, elections and to send academic feedback
- Find out about Strath Union events and other activities
Coursework & exams
- Keep track of coursework deadlines and submissions
- Access past exam papers easily
- Receive notifications of class cancellations, class results and other important notices direct to your device
- View your coursework and exam results
Library services & studying on campus
- Access the Library with your Library Card in the app
- Book group study spaces
- Check your Library account to see which books you have on loan
- Use our Library search tool and find the books you need
Please read the Strathclyde Mobile App Privacy Notice prior to logging in to the App.
The Mobile App Service is responsible for the development, delivery, hosting, advice and guidance of Mobile Apps for the University of Strathclyde. For further information on procuring or developing mobile apps, please refer to the Mobile App Developments Policy.