The Gala Dinner is a networking event created by students within the University of Strathclyde with the support of the Engineering Faculty. The event is in the form of an evening dinner. This year’s Gala takes place on Wednesday 17th October 2018 in the Hilton Glasgow Hotel. This years Gala will involve Strathclyde's engineering students, senior engineering faculty staff, alumni, and key industrial contacts in engineering and associated professions who are looking to recruit students from one of the best engineering universities in the UK.
How can your company become involved?
There is an opportunity for your company to be a sponsor of this unique event at a cost of £500 (plus VAT) Per table. This includes:
- Three places at the dinner for your personnel. We anticipate having 40 tables (10 people per table) and aim that your table will seat 7 students along with your personnel.
- A half page advertisement in the Gala programme for your company.
- The opportunity to specify the discipline(s) of students seated at your table.
- A mechanism for the distribution of company literature amongst attending students.
- The opportunity for your representatives to network with students of every engineering discipline both before and after the dinner portion of the event.
If your enterprise falls into the category of a small or medium sized enterprise (SME), there is an opportunityfor your company to be a sponsor at a cost of £310 (plus VAT).
To reserve your company's table, or for any further information, please contact Matthew McDonald by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.